Is a contractual saving plan which a customer selects and save regular amount monthly without making withdrawal until the attainment of the tenure.
- Operating currency: TZS only
- Minimum opening balance is TZS 100,000
- Minimum monthly deposits is TZS 50,000
- Minimum account tenure is 3 years and maximum of 20 years.
- The Account can be jointly opened and operated.
- Minimum interest earning balance is TZS 500,000
- Preferential interest rate: equal to the rate paid on normal savings + 2%
- Interest is accrued monthly and applies bi annually
- Withdrawal is upon maturity
- No any charges be withdraw or monthly charges
- Emergency loan of up to 80% of the credit balance. To be given after six months of saving.Procedure for loan secured by cash applies.Tenor for the loan is 12 months from date of disbursement Interest rate for the loan is (% interest payable to deposits + prevailing FDR interest rate + 1%)
- The higher the savings, the higher the interest
- No card is issued
- Account can be opened at any CRDB Bank branch.
- Customer is able to save and fulfill long term financial plans.
- Flexibility and freedom of selecting a saving plan (amount and tenure).
- Access to an emergency loan
- Competitive interest
- Absolutely free of monthly and transaction charges
- Bonus interest for tenure of above 10 years
- Life insurance cover
Account opening requirement:
- Normal account opening requirement applies.
- Customer is required to fill in Dhahabu account application form.
- Saving plan agreement;
- Customer will sign two agreement forms, one to remain in the Bank and the other will be his/her copy
- Customer is required to present the copy during maturity of the plan as evidence.