We use foreign exchange (FX) hedging tools to help reduce the risks associated with foreign currency fluctuations. Our solutions give our customers greater certainty over their future cash-flows, enabling them to plan for the future with increased confidence.
Foreign exchange (FX) is a risk factor that is often overlooked by small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) that wish to enter, grow, and succeed in the global marketplace. FX risk is the exposure to potential financial losses due to fluctuation of the foreign currency against the local currency. Exchange rates can be volatile. If they move in an unfavorable manner, they can have a negative impact on your finances, the cost of imports and the value gained from exporting goods and services. This can result in adverse affects on your profitability and cash flow.
Our solutions can help you;
- Hedge against price volatility
- Have greater certainty over future income and costs.
- Make financial forecasts with more confidence.
- Manage your cash flow more effectively.
- We help you identify the FX risks you may be facing. We then quantify these risks and work with you to manage them, leaving you to focus on what you do best – running your business.
- FX Forwards
- FX Swaps
- FX Options