It is a time deposit account where deposits can be withdrawn at any time after a 24 hours notice. Call Account is a type of current account with huge deposits from 100m usually with maturity of 1 to 7 days, however the Bank and customer can arrange and agree on different maturities.
- It is a current account
- Can be opened and operated in TZS only
- Minimum opening balance
- Minimum interest earning balance
- Withdrawal is subject to a 24 hours notice
- Withdrawals are made against cheque only
- Withdrawals are made at a domicile branch only
- Is for corporate customers with big deposits only
- At each deposit, the previous deposit receipt should be surrendered.
- Part of the balance can be withdrawn
- A provision enabling a customer to withdrawal part of all accumulated deposits.
- Deposits can be made at any time.
- Gives a customer an opportunity to plan for his / her investment
- Customer enjoys the interest from the deposits in very short period.
- Risk free investment.
- Early withdrawal does not affect the interest
Requirements / Eligibility:
- Certificate of registration (Original & Photocopy)
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Business License
- Minutes with resolution to open an account at CRDB Bank
- Letter of application for account opening
- TIN number and or VAT registration certificate