1. Never reveal through the Internet or email or through any other electronic media your personal details such as Password, full ATM card number, one-time password (OTP), security questions, and Digipass code.
2. Protect your devices by PIN or password to avoid fraudsters accessing your mobile OTP running on your mobile device.
3. Do not save your login credentials ( ID and password) on your computer as the same can be retrieved once someone has access to your computer.
4. Do not use any free public internet to access Internet banking. Always use trusted internet access.
5. CRDB Bank will never ask you for any personal details through emails, pop-up windows, and banners.
6. Always use a computer or device which you trust.
7. Always log out after finishing the internet banking session.
8. Contact the bank immediately in case of suspicious transactions.
1. Never reveal your Simbanking PIN, full ATM card number and one-time password (OTP), Phone number, Phone device, or account number to anyone with the view of enhancing your line for cheap voice and data bundles.
2. To comply with TCRA regulation by protecting your mobile device by PIN or password to avoid unauthorized access of personal and sensitive information stored on your mobile device.
3. Do not save or write your Simbanking/TemboCard PIN on your mobile device or on paper.
4. CRDB Bank will never ask you for any personal details through emails, pop-up windows, banners, or voice calls.
5. Always log out of Simbanking App after finishing the session.
6. Contact the bank immediately in case of suspicious transactions.
1. Please do not share your card PIN with anyone be it the bank staff at the ATM, merchant location, or through the phone. The bank will never request such information and do not write it down anywhere.
2. Do not share your full card number with anyone unless you’re making an online purchase and you’re required to write down the full card number on the website.
3. Our cards are secured with a 3Ds feature to allow authentication of every cardholder through a one-time password (OTP) when performing a transaction from a secured site.
4. Please do not make online purchases unless you trust the website, our cards are designed to protect you against frauds but you also need to take extra precautions when transacting online.
5. In case of any card claim associated with non-rendering of service, fraud, etc, the same must be reported within 115 days from the transaction date.
6. Do not accept to be assisted by anyone you find at the ATM lobby, kindly communicate with call center agents for immediate support.