In today’s world, technology is the hallmark of our daily lifestyle and mobility is increasingly becoming integral to any service.
With this understanding, we have developed reliable systems enabling you to enjoy the convenience of banking on your mobile phone. Through our SimBanking service, you can carry out any type of transactions using your mobile phone.
- Intra-Bank Funds Transfer to any bank account within CRDB Bank network.
- Funds transfer to mobile money.
- Bills Payments (Brela, TPA, TRA, Luku, Dawasco/Moruwasa, Startimes, SUA etc.)
- Airtime purchase for yourself and others.
- Ability to send money to people with no bank accounts or ATM cards (Cardless).
- Balance enquiry.
- Mini statement.
- Alerts (notifications of TemboCards/Visa/ MasterCard usage).
- Self registration.
- PIN change.
- Bilingual, allowing you choice of Kiswahili or English.
- You can access your accounts anywhere, anytime.
- You can transfer funds to your loved ones without hassles.
- You can pay your bills at your convenience.
- Pay business partners and suppliers without stress and do your transactions around the clock.
- Maximize the use of your mobile phone.
Getting SIM Banking service
- You need to have an account with CRDB Bank or open a new account with CRDB Bank. You can have a Savings or Current Account.
- All CRDB Bank customers can use the service irrespective of their mobile providers and handsets.
- Registration is fast and easy. To start using SimBanking you need to register. Registration is done on your phone.
- SimBanking is a self-registration service. Dial *150*03# and then follow the instructions during registration.
This service is suitable for:
- All CRDB Bank accountholders.
- Traders transferring funds.
- Parents transferring funds.
- Students of higher institutions.
SimBanking is completely secure. All transactions on SimBanking require your PIN. A PIN is needed each time to gain access to the service. Thus, even if an unauthorised person has possession of your phone, they cannot make any transaction on SimBanking without your PIN.
Note: Make sure you keep your SimBanking PIN safe and secure.